Progress report #2
Most of you are probably curious about the progress we’ve made on Cross of the Dutchman in the last couple of weeks. We have been quite busy, actually three of our employees resided abroad last week. Remco went on a trip to our sister office in Dallas. Erik flew to Hong Kong for Siggraph Asia, a conference and exhibition on computer graphics and interactive techniques. Who knows, some of those latest techniques presented there might end up in CotD. Oh and the third one is Tim, he’s in South Korea celebrating his holiday, the lucky bastard ;).
Just to give you an overview of what happend in the last weeks;
- Teaser – Almost finished, we’re actually just waiting for the right moment to release it.
- Pre-orders – we’re preparing to get you guys to be able to pre-order the game.
- Test scene – All assets are finished to create a village to represent our first test scene.
- Characters – Most of the important NPC’s and storyline characters have been modelled to perfection.
- Textures – The first assets of the test scene are getting textured, and once finished we can start with the environmental (weather) system.
- IndieDB – We’ve created an IndieDB page for Cross of the Dutchman in order to raise more notice for CotD.