What are you playing?

Everything not related to Cross of the Dutchman goes here!

Re: What are you playing?

Postby USSGreatePier » 19 Sep 2013, 15:21

Can't wait till GTA V is available for pc... Will be a while though, I know... :?

USSGreatePier

User avatar  Captain
Captain

Postby Mark » 21 Oct 2013, 16:27

GT Online all the way :)
Although have been playing Kerbal space program from time to time :P

Mark

Farmer
Farmer

Postby USSGreatePier » 23 Oct 2013, 14:06

Mark wrote:GT Online all the way :)
Although have been playing Kerbal space program from time to time :P

I'll have to wait for the pc version of GTA V, but I still haven't even started playing the GTA IV expansions...

USSGreatePier

User avatar  Captain
Captain

Postby Steven_ » 25 Oct 2013, 00:58

War Thunder \(^o^)/ A free online flight simulator in which you can upgrade your airplanes, very addicting.

Steven_

User avatar  Developer
Developer

Postby Gerwin » 03 Nov 2013, 23:09

I play World of Tanks and Soldier Front 2, like them both a lot :)

Gerwin

Villager
Villager

Postby USSGreatePier » 25 Feb 2014, 10:27

After years of not playing, I returned to playing Lineage II. I always played on private servers, but since the official servers are now free to play I decided to check it out.

A lot of things have changed since I last played the game. Also because private (or "illegal") server tended to be behind in development. Loads of bugs, missing content, etc. And honestly, the game is missing the 'feel' it used to have. Cash, weapons, armor, it's not really that hard to obtain. They certainly left behind their 1x rates, making it too easy actually. Recipes for soulshots are now for sale in some shop rather than you needing to get out and farm for them and get those hard-to-get recipes in a low percentage drop.

Anyway, it's still fun to do some quests and pick up Adena left behind by others like a noob, haha... I cannot start to calculate the number of hours I spent on this game years ago... I pulled quite a few all-nighters... Good memories.

USSGreatePier

User avatar  Captain
Captain

Postby Mamu » 01 Mar 2014, 20:47

Started playing Assassins creed last year, because... pirates xD Though I was not as excited about it when I played the first, now I love it... so why not play them back to front?
Just finished Beyond as well.. it was different, but the story was quite intriguing so I couldn't stop playing xD

Mamu

Villager
Villager

Postby Remco » 09 Mar 2014, 15:36

Mamu wrote:Started playing Assassins creed last year, because... pirates xD Though I was not as excited about it when I played the first, now I love it... so why not play them back to front?
Just finished Beyond as well.. it was different, but the story was quite intriguing so I couldn't stop playing xD

I guess you can play 4 without playing the rest of them. However some of the additional stuff (what you do outside the Animus) won't make as much sense. The "outside" storyline is weird though. They could make 10 more games and not get anywhere near a conclusion the way this is going.

Remco

User avatar  Developer
Developer

Postby Mamu » 03 Apr 2014, 23:47

Remco wrote:I guess you can play 4 without playing the rest of them. However some of the additional stuff (what you do outside the Animus) won't make as much sense. The "outside" storyline is weird though. They could make 10 more games and not get anywhere near a conclusion the way this is going.

I've always known the story line to some extent, because my brother plays it and my friends as well. For me it still makes sense, because the story development seems quite natural still (as in .. this is how many stories could develop given the same situation). It's like my friend's father does: reading his books back to front.

Mamu

Villager
Villager

Postby USSGreatePier » 16 Feb 2015, 20:34

USSGreatePier

User avatar  Captain
Captain

Postby Timen » 20 Feb 2015, 18:31

It came from space, and ate our brains! And I needed a reason to test the updated forum

Timen

User avatar  Developer
Developer

Postby USSGreatePier » 21 Feb 2015, 01:18

Timen wrote:It came from space, and ate our brains! And I needed a reason to test the updated forum

Looks like a shameless plug to me :lol:

USSGreatePier

User avatar  Captain
Captain

Postby Batroel » 26 Jun 2015, 17:10

Anyone is playing L4d 2, h1z1(it just worth to play BR), or any online game??

Batroel

User avatar  Outcast
Outcast

Previous

Return to Off-topic discussions