So, it’s been a bit quiet since our last update. Fortunately, it only means we’ve been quite busy behind the scenes. Actually, perhaps it’s best if you are the judge of that. In the past two months, the following has been done on the project.
- All environments have been completed, three times over (daytime, nighttime and a special “everybody is going to die” version).
- All animations have been redone (thanks to Carin, who helped us out during the summer!)
- A lot of models and textures have been updated. The new perspective sometimes showed their weak spots. We took care of that.
- We’ve built an entirely new mission / animation system that helps us tell the story exactly how we want to.
- Tons more, but since it’s good to finally have some material to write about, we’ll just put it in the next updates ;-)
We’ve also updated the website in the meantime and we hope you like the new look! As you can see we have more than enough material to keep writing updates. We’ll try to release information a bit more frequent from now on (cough). For now, we leave you with two completely unrelated bits of information. First; the mugshots we’re using for the dialogue in the game. Second, a shot of Jildert refining the new combat system.